Saturday, June 18, 2011

After A Thunderstorm In Our Garden





































I am aware of the fact that I am doing a series on remarkable women but I wanted to share the following images with you. I took all these photos after a thunderstorm in our garden yesterday afternoon and marvel at nature's beauty!




























Raindrops on a banana leaf!














































































































































































Hope you enjoyed it!

All images taken by me

8 comments:

  1. Beutiful...nice to read you again...lovely sunday.....xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab shots Ingrid. You must have some great camera.
    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos..just added you to my blog list!
    Chris from the frozen land of Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am speechless!Your pictures took my breath away!Congratulations,dear!!!You are really talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear frien Ingrid
    You are a big photo-talent!!!!
    Your photos are fantastic!!!
    The raindrops are like bright diamonds!!!!
    a hug

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow..wat a treat to eyes...fantastic clicks..
    first time here..love your space..
    absolutely breathtaking presentation..
    Am your happy follower now..:)
    do stop by mine sometime..

    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Ingrid...glad to see you're enjoying your camera and new direction so much!
    Ronelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. really, really love your photography...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails