Friday, February 19, 2010

Tomato, Mozarella Salad

There are so many things in life that I like that I have taken pictures of a few of those. I would like to share those things with you like red wine, olives, mozarella cheese and flowers. I love salads and of course yellow, yellow lemons!

I would love to share this Tomato, mozarella salad with you that I found on a lovely blog http://myfrenchkitchen.wordpress.com/   Ronell has been such an inspiration and encouragement to me. Her recipes, photographs and life's journey in the French country side has blessed me tremendously!
Enjoy!

















Tomato, Mozarella Salad

Ingredients:

Baby Arugula salad
tomatoes
buffalo mozarella
basil leaves
sun dried tomatoes
broccoli sprouts
olives
sliced red onion
extra-virgin olive oil
balsamic vinegar
dried oregano
salt
pepper

Put the Arugula salad leaves into a bowl. Slice the tomatoes and add to the salad leaves. Slice the mozarella into cubes and add to the tomatoes and salad. Add the basil leaves, sun dried tomatoes, broccoli sprouts, olives, red onion and oregano. Pour some extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the salad. Add salt and pepper to taste and toss the salad slightly. (I have modified the recipe a little bit.)













































































All images taken by me.

7 comments:

  1. Yes and tasted very good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nod Ingrid!
    What beautiful photos and your salad looks divine...and I have to mention those stunning bowls of lemon!
    Ronelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos and the salad looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails